Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1/3 Tuesday

The checklists seem to be working pretty well, but who am I kidding - it's only day 2. But we had a good and long day today, and did everything on the list, plus read about 60 pages of Heidi. Actually I thought we would finish it today. Tomorrow, most likely. I've noticed that since the kids are reading now and want to read in bed at night, we aren't doing any bedtime reading aloud. Guess that was bound to happen.

J didn't do any "formal" reading aloud to me but he read part of Matthew 2, and his math warmups and math detective, and the maps charts and graphs. He is reading Robin Hood, a version by "classic starts."

E is reading The Secret Garden, also by "classic starts."

My reading is going OK. Managed the Tabletalk reading and Bible in a year reading, and did most of lesson one in Pursuit of Holiness. Read only a few pages in Daughter of Time.

No comments: