Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling is up!

at The Common Room. I have a post there this week, about our year of therapy.

I haven't had a chance to peruse in detail yet; we've spent the day getting the place ready for houseguests (yea!). (Much-anticipated and desired houseguests, by the way.) So I'm saving it for later.

Here is a bonus benefit of homeschooling: I can call a day off, or even a week, anytime I like. So I'm not the only one who's been vacuuming and scrubbing toilets.

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

I never think about that carnival in time. I think the last time I posted something there was last year some time!

Alexandra said...

"I am not the only one who is scrubbing toilets..." Ha! i am all for teaching kids these things as early as possible. Plus, you could always give them school credit for "life skills" which I think are just as important, if not more important, than book skills. :-) Hope you enjoy(ed) your house guests!