Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged!

Kerri tagged me today. [Actually it's a couple days ago now as I haven't had time to finish this post.] I know I have inadvertently ignored some other tags recently so I will do this one as quick as I can.

Seven random things about me:

1. I can't stand drying dishes. They must drip dry.

2. I used to be a Renaissance "faire junkie" in northern California; would dress up and go every weekend with a friend.

3. My son and I wear the same socks. I buy the 12-pack of white athletic socks from Costco and when we wash them, he takes half and I take half. (Inspired by Kerri's sock comment.)

4. My mind goes blank when I try to think of interesting things about myself.

5. I like to drink tea in the morning but like coffee in the afternoon or at night.

6. In 2005 my family spent a month traveling in England and Scotland.

7. I became a mother at age 41, gave birth to and nursed two babies, then immediately started menopause.

I'm so out of the blogosphere now that I couldn't say who to tag. So, if you are reading this, and want to do it, please do! But let me know so I can read it. I've fallen out of touch with some of my favorite reads.

No comments: