Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Don't you think Hillary...

would be the first one to attack a woman for breaking down emotionally and crying? Don't you think she would say such a woman was weak, manipulative, and unfit to be President?

I am a crybaby. I get teary-eyed over the stupidest things. It's not manipulative crying. which I know some women engage in. Sometimes I cry when I'm in a difficult conversation and I'm nervous. I even cried when I was quitting a job I hated and couldn't wait to get out of! So I understand when a woman breaks down a little and can't hold back the tears. Some of us are like that. I just don't think Hillary truly is.

But it sure worked for her, didn't it?

1 comment:

Missy said...

Apparently I missed the crying, I was "off" news for a while so I can't comment on the situation with Hillary, but I do cry like you said, at the silliest things, I too cried over quiting a job that I hated! Hmmm go figure! I would be surprised to find out that Hillary cries easily though!