Thursday, July 14, 2011

One of my problems

I am always trying to find just the right notebook(s) for my little homeschool.  I don't need much; just something to record our daily activities. A calendar with enough, but not too much, space.  Pages to write notes and lists.   The other day I thought I'd found it, but I hadn't.  I am still looking. 

I could find these things online, or I could make them up myself.  I never like what I make, though.  Today I figured out one of my problems:  I want my notebooks pages to be pretty.  I want paper with a little flowered border, or some stripes or dots or something that is not just black and white.

So if I could just find the right printer paper, in the right colors with the right design on it, I could make some snappy notebook pages and then, look out world, I would be effective, organized, efficient.

OK, at least I'd have pretty notebooks. 

Why does that make a difference to me? 

I can't be the only person who writes more carefully and neatly when I have nice paper to write on, can I?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

No, you're not the only one. I learned a long time ago that if something isn't pretty I won't use it. We're girls. That's what we do. We bring beauty to the world in agonizing detail. ;)

G said...

I've been looking longingly at homeschool planners and logbooks, and I want something pretty, and secular, and that's a hard combo apparently! I may have to make my own printable pages...