Thursday, April 10, 2008

Signs of good weather

Walking to the post office and then to the local deli for pop. Yeah, I said pop. And candy bars. Too bad they don't sell iced coffee. How come walking is so much more fun with the dog?

Digging out the super soakers.

Fighting over the unbroken super soaker.

Finding the parachute ball.

Watching the parachute ball go really, really high! And then drop into the top of a very tall tree. Just above the homemade parachute (plastic grocery bag, string, Kong dog toy) that's been there for 3 months.













Seeing the magnolia tree start to bloom. I have long wanted a magnolia tree. Now I have one.

Wanting iced coffee but breaking the coffeemaker in the process. (The break was not permanent; user error, but not resolved till the moment was past.)

2 comments:

kerri @ gladoil said...

Well, it isn't raining here today!

Though my feet still sink about an inch when I try to walk across the grass. It hasn't dried out all that much.. Not iced coffee weather yet though, that's for sure.

Mrs. Darling said...

I loved the part about fighting over the super soaker. Its so nice to know my kids arent the only ones that fight! :)