Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ever hear of ACORN?

Follow these links. And somebody, anybody please send me something substantive that refutes this. I bet you can't.

Dems Want to Reward Scandal-Tarnished "Community Organizing" Group in Economic Rescue Bill

Re-Seeding the Housing Mess

Yes, I know there are not that many people reading this, but at least a few of you are not McCain supporters. So, come on, send me links that show these articles are wrong.

Update: I can't get that one headline any smaller, no matter what I do. I don't really care, just thought I'd say that in case anyone's wondering why it's so big.

1 comment:

DADvocate said...

I can't add anything to this except that it's amazing how even at this point of "crisis" Chris Dodd and others look for ways to feed their favorite pork barrel projects and worse.