Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Things that keep people from blogging

Floods in the laundry room and the garage, caused by storms.

Figuring out packed lunches for the seminarian who is back in school now.

Soccer games and practices.

Appointments, lots of appointments for the child with the learning "differences" (we aren't supposed to say disabilities even if the child is getting "therapy" for the "differences").

Piano lessons and practices.

Looking for lost library books and dvds.

Boredom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I think boredom does it the most for me. What in the world can I blog about if absolutely nothing is happening? I really don't think the world needs to read about how messy my living room is right now.

Missy said...

A Hurricane and subsequent aftermath and cleanup!

Too funny Margaret, and so sorry about the flood!

Birdie said...

As for me, I'm blaming my broken thumb. :p

Sandy said...

Ah, but you managed to squeak out a post for us anyway. Thank you. Sorry to hear about the water. Ike is slated to come right through here, though they always say that and they never come. I hope that happens this time too, as fifteen minutes of rain will cause flooding. Sometimes life can be a little too interesting.

Mrs. Darling said...

I havent been saying anything motivational on my blog lately but its not out of boredom its for lack of time.Its easier to rattle on about my day than it is to deal with real issues on my blog! sigh. It can make one seem so dim witted when all they post for weeks is what I had for breakfast type stuff. But then again I often am dimwitted so there you have it!

DADvocate said...

Too true. Football and basketball instead of soccer and a couple of other differences.