Thursday, February 26, 2009

Library Loot - February 26


Late to Library Loot again, but for good reason: it was a small haul this week, and I've been aborbed in one of the few books I picked up: Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. More Holocaust fiction for me.

I first heard about this book from Sarah at Smallworld Reads. I usually like the books she likes, and this book fits my reading mood lately, so I was pretty confident it was going to be a good one. Now I'm in danger of neglecting my family so I can sneak away to read...

The rest of our books were things for the kids, for our schooltime. But now... back to my book

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Alessandra that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

2 comments:

samantha.1020 said...

This has been on my radar for awhile now...it sounds so good. Looks like I need to pick it up from the library as well :)

Eva said...

I usually avoid Holocaust fiction, but I'm glad you're enjoying your book! :)