1. Finding things that can be donated to the Girl Scout garage sale.
2. Rediscovering old picture books we'd forgotten about.
3. Realizing that some of those old picture books are not as precious as we'd thought (see #1).
3. Discovering that we stored the cardboard boxes of books in the driest end of the basement.
4. Finding a cooking magazine with a recipe I'd been missing and thought was lost forever. Once I found the magazine it was in, locating it online was easy, so I never have to lose it again.