- write 1600 words for NaNoWriMo.
- finish sewing a small quilt wall hanging in fall colors and get it on the wall before fall is over.
- watch a Jane Austen movie with my girl (my boy is away camping.)
- figure out how to get spaces between these bullet points so it's not all squished up.
What I need to do today:
- go to a going-away party for someone who doesn't want a going-away party, and to which I don't want to go.
- bake chocolate chip cookies and prepare snacks for church fellowship time tomorrow.
- fold and put away the huge pile of laundry that is on my couch.
What about you? Look, here is Mr. Linky again!