Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lonely

Last night was the first I ever spent completely alone in this house. C was in Philadelphia signing the papers on our house. The kids are spending some time with friends. I was alone from about 2 yesterday afternoon and will be till I pick C up at the airport late tonight. The kids will be home tomorrow.

I got a lot of errands run and a lot of packing done. I shifted some things around and I'm still looking for the rake. I made plans for a work day at our house this Saturday - a friend arranged for some folks to come over and help us spiff up the place a little for the family who'll be living here. . I picked up a little outside. It's amazing how much junk gets around when we're working on the house!


But it was a long night and it's lonely here!

No comments: