Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling is up!

Tuesday is carnival day; I'm a little late. This looks like one of the bigger carnivals; as always I doubt I will get to read everything. I am looking forward to reading 5 Things to tell yourself when you're angry with the kids at Inspirationformothers.com. and Read, Read, Read at Love, Life, and Everything in Between. (These look like interesting new blog finds all the way around.)

My Dining Room Table at Homeschool Through High School, and The Great Industrialists: Heroes or Villains? at MGTutoring.com were good reads too.

It's a snowy day here and I'm letting the kids take advantage of a little outside play. If that's the case at your house - or maybe it's a warm day, good for some sandbox time - take advantage and do some reading.

No comments: