Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Carnival of Homeschooling

It's been a long time since I've paid attention to the Carnival of Homeschooling, much less contributed to it. But, since I decided to try to turn this back into a homeschooling blog (well, not exclusively), I decided to start paying attention again.

Here it is, at homeschool.about.com. I put in my post about my boy growing up and fitting in.

As usual, I haven't read it all, and probably won't get to, but I did particularly enjoy this post on the questions homeschoolers get. But as always, lots to read at the Carnival. I'm happy to get getting back to it.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for posting a link to my Carnival entry. I very much enjoyed reading yours about the inauguration...we, too, watched it for history that day. Great blog!

Wendy Metzger
www.adivinecalling.blogspot.com