Monday, October 11, 2010

A Meme-free week?

Most weeks I participate in several memes.  But I skipped Menu Plan Monday today because, uh, I don't have a menu plan.   No Top Ten Tuesday ideas are rattling around in my brain.  The deadline for the Carnival of Homeschooling (I know, not a meme) just passed and I didn't have anything to say about homeschooling that I haven't already said too many times.  I am not sure I'll get a chance for any photos for Outdoor Wednesday.  Nothing much is working for me again, so that leaves out Works for me Wednesday.   Maybe we'll do something interesting enough for me to participate in the Weekly Wrap-up but if today is any indication, I won't. I had a pretty mundane one last week, and don't want to do two in a row.

But it won't stop me from dropping by those places to find some new recipes, read about homeschooling, and all the rest.  You can too!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Heheh, I was thinking I don't have much original to say and I ought to look for a good meme

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

That's hilarious! I have many weeks when I think this same thing!