An impromptu Top Ten Tuesday post, inspired by my early morning walk.
1. The best time for a morning walk is just before sunrise when it's light enough not to stumble along but not so bright the sun is shining in my eyes.
2. It's hard to pray while walking an active, curious dog.
3. I need one of those shrubs that turns bright red in the fall.
4. High school boys ought to know better than to sit in the middle of the sidewalk, forcing cranky middle-aged ladies to step into the street.
5. People who don't clean up after their dogs are at best rude, at worst sociopaths.
6. I need to actually plant some mums rather than just keeping them in pots on the porch.
7. The scent of fallen leaves takes me right back to West Seneca, New York, where I was born and lived for my first 9 years.
8. Why can't we just wait till all the leaves are down and rake then?
9. I'm sick of seeing skeletons hanging in trees.
10. I love fall and love my pretty neighborhood.
See more top tens and post your own at Oh Amanda.