Saturday, March 22, 2008

Barbie invades the frozen food aisle

Well, for all I know there have been Barbie frozen foods for a long time. But today as I was wandering around the store, the Barbie Eggo Brand frozen waffles caught my eye. Yes, frozen waffles with pictures of Barbie and other cute Barbie-ish things on them.

I couldn't find evidence of Barbie waffles on the Kellogg's website, but I did find the Barbie Sparkleberry Printed Fun Pop-Tarts. I don't think I want to know what a sparkleberry is.

Really, people eat this stuff?

5 comments:

DADvocate said...

I have a Mickey Mouse waffle maker. The kids love eating his ears.

Marbel said...

Ahh... that would be fun. Real waffles, too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but have you seen the Dick Cheney Icicles? I you can't find them, don't worry, they'll find you.

Marbel said...

Edward, how did you know we watched "The Day After Tomorrow" last weekend?

Anonymous said...

The Patriot Act, W.A., The Patriot Act.