Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carnival of Homeschooling is up!

At Phat Mommy. As usual, lots of reading. I was very pleased to read Time Yourself at The Reluctant Homeschooler, since I have dealt with the same problem. Shabby Chic Homeschooling is a great one for homeschoolers who feel like they don't fit in to the "correct" homeschool lifestyle. Who hasn't felt that way? Hey, you don't even have to be a homeschooler to feel like a freak sometimes. And I submitted my post on the book North With the Spring.

Homeschoolers and people just curious about homeschooling can learn a lot about at the carnival. Though I have grown tired of the word "diversity" it really does show the wide range of homeschooling philosophies and methods. Everyone should support freedom in education, whether they homeschool or not, or have kids or not.

No comments: