Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If I had a Twitter account and an internet phone...

What would I tweet?

Forgot to buy Ivory Soap again.

VBS week. Inane songs stuck in head.


Chicken parts on sale at Giant 75 cents a pound!

Off to Dollar Store for school supply donation items for VBS contest.


Why no crayons at Dollar Store?

Checking travel kits for soap.


Why no Taco Bells in this fastfood wasteland town?


Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee is the. worst. ever.

Why didn't I buy soap while at CVS y'day? 



Thought-provoking, isn't it? I think it's best I stay in the 20th century with my plain old phone.




1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Ha! I am so with you on that. I had Twitter for about one day. I still can't figure out the point of it. But, then again, I have a friend or two who say the same thing about blogging....