Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simple Pleasures: iced coffee and knitting

Everywhere I go now I'm running into blogging opportunities. Today I found Simple Pleasures at A Collection of This and That.

Of course new blogging opportunities also means new blogs to read. 

Today has been busy, and will be busy again in a little while, but I had a couple of minutes for a glass of  iced coffee and some simple knitting.


It's even better if I can sit down and enjoy this while my girlie practices piano.

My iced coffee is truly a simple pleasure:  leftover coffee, milk, ice.  No sugar syrups or flavored creamers.  The knitting is a simple pattern for a scarf, so I don't have to pay really close attention.



Project Simple Pleasures2


Just click on the photo to learn more about Simple Pleasures. But stop, look around, and say hi before you go!

5 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

What a joy to see you at the Simple Pleasures party today! Having a favorite drink, while engaging in a favorite activity just can't be beat. Thanks for linking up. I hope to see you often.

Debbie said...

A favorite handicraft, one which you can do while thinking about whatever you want, is a simple pleasure if its own.

Then, you went and added iced coffee to the mix. This gives it not one but two thumbs up from me.

But I'd put a little flavor in mine if I had some. French vanilla maybe...

Nikki (Sarah) said...

sounds like a gentle day...and peaceful

Kathleen said...

Knitting is a simple pleasure for me too. I don't do a lot of it any more but when I do I love it. It seems to be gaining in popularity over here too.

Jennie said...

I need a hobby like this! One that forces me to sit and just - relax! What a divine simple pleasure...so glad you linked up!