There are a lot of blogs in my reader. The ones listed on my sidebar are not all the blogs I read. (I'm not very good at updating things around here.) Some I read for news, some for political commentary, some for helpful advice. And others I read because they just seem friendly: I'd like to meet and hang out with these bloggers. Wait! I have met and hung out with a couple of these bloggers! I am not good at blog awards and such; if I was these women would get awards from me.
1. Cup of Grace. Kerri is an artist and the mother of a wonderful (and large) family. I love her ponderings.
2. Wayside Sacraments. Leslie always has gorgeous pictures, and she knits dishcloths (and other things).
3. Dishpan Dribble and Blueberry House. Mrs. Darling is the busiest person I know.
4. Falling Like Rain and Pencil on Paper. Sandy always has good things to say about homeschooling and life.
5. Explorations in Learning. G has great ideas for homeschooling her young kids.
6. Smallworld at Home and Smallworld Reads. I've been reading Sarah's blog for a long time. Love her book reviews.
7. LLR Homeschool Mom. A new find; I just enjoy reading her blog.
8. Barbara Frank. A veteran homeschool mom who shares her knowledge freely.
9. Free to Learn an Lovin It. Rana always has good things to say and does such fun things with her kids.
10. A Slob Comes Clean. I can so relate.
Some days I haven't the time to click out of the reader to go to the actual site. But I read every post. I also don't follow all these blogs - I've stopped hitting the "follow" button because whether I follow or not, they are still available for my reading pleasure. I admit I don't exactly get the purpose of the "following" thing so if someone wants to enlighten me, please do. And honestly, if I find I need to remove a blog from the reader, it's twice the work because I also have to stop following. Plus I've read that it hurts people's feelings when they lose followers and who wants to do that?
I should stop by with comments more often. Someone told me she doesn't like to comment too often lest she appear to be a stalker. Hey, who doesn't like comments?
See more Top Ten Tuesday at Oh Amanda.