Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Top Ten Tuesday: news and commentary blogs
Last week my Top Ten was about friendly blogs; this week it's all about my favorite news and commentary sites. I guess it won't take too many clicks to figure out my political and religious persuasions. This is not in any particular order, except perhaps number one:
1. Instapundit. Best all-around source for news and other interesting information.
2. Althouse. Commentary on popular culture, among other things. Lots of discussion in the comments; language warning!
3. Reformation 21. Reformed Christian online magazine.
4. DADvocate. Commentary on culture, politics, and high school football, sometimes.
5. Contentions, the blog of Commentary magazine. Political, um, commentary.
6. Joanne Jacobs. School/education issues.
7. Paco Enterprises. Politics, funny stuff. And music.
8. Why Homeschool. Homeschooling news and, well, commentary.
9. Iowahawk. Satire. Language warning!
10. The Corner. Conservative opinion blog of National Review magazine.
See more Top Ten lists on all sorts of topics at Oh Amanda.